- There is no restriction on appearing in interview until the first job is secured. A student will be considered to have secured a job if her/his name appears in the selection list.
- If students gets multiple offers in the end of a day, or due to non-disclosure of the result in time by the company, where in he/she has appeared in other drives she/he will be free to choose any one between them.
- A student selected in a regular category company has the option of upgrading to a dream category company.
- At the end of the placement season, TP may decide to call some companies only for the UNPLACED students to help them grab their first offer.
- When cell receives an offer letter or shortlisted mail from company for student, it shall communicate the same to her/him.
- The above rule is also applicable to the OFF campus as well. For Example, if a student’s gets an offer from campus and other off campus company.
- A student who has accepted an offer is accepted to join on the given joining date.